Keeping you safe and us safe During COVID-19
Your safety matters
Dear customers, suppliers and friends,
Whilst we deal with the uncertainty of coronavirus, We wanted to update you on the precautions we are taking to ensure that our shops and estimating services remain a safe place for you to shop.
Our Stores are all currently still open, some may be operating in different ways due to local legislation and you can find details of store opening times, contact information and addresses here
We are taking the following measures in-store to help keep you safe while you shop and our colleagues safe while they work:
- All staff and customers will be required to sanitize hands upon entering our store
- Social distancing must be maintained from others throughout the store. If one of our stores feels there are too many people in their store we may ask you to come back at a later time.
- Extra Cleaning regimes are in place in all stores
- Face Coverings must be worn in our stores by customers and staff. We also understand some people are exempt from wearing face coverings – this is fine please don’t feel nervous about visiting us we may ask you politely to put one on but if you can’t we understand.
We understand some people may feel uncomfortable visiting us in-store. Because of this, we have some options that may help if you’d like to shop with us but don’t feel like you’d like to enter a store at the moment.
- PM us on Facebook with your enquiry – see something you like on our social media or website and want to collect from a local store? Simples just send us a PM on Facebook, email: email@example.com or use our online chat facility. We will take it from there and help you organise your goods in a way that feels safe for you.
- We can have your goods delivered to any of our stores for collection, they can be processed via the telephone or ordered online which means you don’t need to come into the store at all.
- If you want your goods delivered – let us know we can discuss costs with you dependant on your location to our store.
- Book a Home Visit
We will be following the guideline set out by the government about working in peoples homes you can read this here – https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/homes
We will ask you the following prior to measuring in your home:
Do you or anyone in your household have any symptoms of COVID-19 or are any of you self isolating?
Are you able to maintain social distancing while we measure?
The following is in place:
- It is important to maintain a two-metre distance from any household occupants to ensure everyone’s safety.
- No work will be carried out by a tradesperson who has coronavirus symptoms, however mild.
- Payments should be made electronically where possible
It is important to us that we maintain the safety of our customers and staff.
From all, at CarpetWays we Thank you for your continued support